Dear Canada Post..
a) Your website is broken. When I check the box that says "Want to track your service ticket status online? Provide a few more details to sign up.", and click "Continue" I get a blank web page rather than a form that allows me to enter more details.
b) The person who delivers parcels to us should be FIRED from their job
Steps to reproduce, EVERY SINGLE TIME:
1) Stay home expecting important delivery
2) listen for knock at the door and / or doorbell
3) leave notes to Please knock / ring doorbell / LEAVE PACKAGE HERE
4) LEAVE THE DOOR WIDE OPEN
* Parcel delivery person knocks and / or rings doorbell and / or leaves package at door and / or delivers package to recipient.
* Parcel NEVER delivered
* Notification not left (sometimes)
WHY IS IT THAT THE CANADA POST DELIVERY PERSON DOES NOT EVEN MAKE AN ATTEMPT TO DELIVER PARCELS? DON'T EVEN BOTHER LOADING PARCELS ONTO THE TRUCK, AND YOU CAN SIMPLY FIRE THE DRIVER.
Hopefully the above should be concise enough to fit within your 1000 character limit (it does, I checked).